A Suicide Note

4th Stage of Love 
It is a very tough situation for that guy to come out from the separation . It is very hard for him/her to believe the person with whom he/she plans to live his/her whole life is no more with him/her.The guy is mentally breakdown in this stage. This is so frustrating that he/she thinks to quit everything. The person feels like his/her emotions are murdered .Everything is over !!! He /she decides to give a full stop to life. But weak one Quit in this stage and strong one think about their friends and family. They survive in this stage. Toughest stage of love is 4th stage of Love.

A SUICIDE NOTE
Life is getting bleak,
I am behaving like a freak ,
It's high time now i need to wake,
yes this is the only decision i need to take,
I m having a stomach ache,
Now i want to choose the heaven's gate,
Put in front of my name a word  late,
Wait. . . someone is choking my throat i m feeling suffocate , 
The person who was killing me his name is humiliate, 
The body is sweating it's reaction of overdose  sleeping pills that i ate, 
Is this my fate,
Then slowly slowly i am not feeling well,
My body is swell, 
The pain i feel is so much that i m feeling like hell,
It's 4 am in the morning holding my stomach and waiting for death,
Breathes are heavy and hands are trembling,
Then i ask myself that am i taking a right decision????
But to late eyes are slowly closing,
Mom and dad cant be a good son of your's is all i can say,
Cant able to fulfill your dreams heaven gate is open i m on my way,
Light of my soul is fading away,
Then i cried and try to survive,
But my soul is about to die,
All the flash back coming in my mind,
But it's all waste now,
Then i feel my last heart beat.  .  . . 
                                                           -  Sanket bose

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts