I see you in me !!

1st stage of love
when a guy falls in love with someone but he/she don't know that. That guy is so deep in love that he starts seen his/her beloved in himself/herself to make his/her day complete. This is the 1st stage of love.When you see your beloved your heart beat pound loud so that you feel the sound. Stage when love flow though your veins. Stage when your biggest aim become to achieve your beloved.
I see you in me !!

Difficult to past a single second ,
feel without you is so much vacant,
but i survive all the time,
because i see you in me all the time with me.

I always close my eyes to see you in my dreams,
see you with me holding my hand ,
oopse ! Dreams get over and eyes get open then i see my vacant hand,
But I survive all the time because i see you in me all the time with me.

Everywhere I go i see no one with me,
I don't know what my god want to see,
how long do I survive ,
To see you in me or find you in me.

I want you to come to me ,
as day and night I want you to see,
I am here without you standing mad,
come and fill my lonely hand.

                                                        - by Sanket Bose 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts