Flash Back

8th and the final stage of love .This is the stage of love which happen to his/her after 2-3 years later. In which he/she started thinking of her past. The things that he/she wants to change . But on the other hand   he/she thought about pain that he or she gave to them and try to flush all the memories which are almost faded away. This is the stage in which he or she is already moved on in his/her life.


Flash Back

I wish I have a time machine to go back the time ,
I want to change those lines,
Again make you mine ,
 Will you be my sun shine ???
I know it was not your fault you are soul of divine,
Ahh wait wait I again started dreaming
Again again her name,
 I started screaming ,
Don't forget the time when I cried at the bed ,
Don't forget the time that how much pain I get,
Are you lose your senses???
And it time to face the truth .
That I will never be with you . .
-Sanket  Bose

Comments

Popular Posts