Trying not to love you

5th stage of love ,In this stage you try to come ut from all  these stuff . you start to think that you are happy to be single. Those happy moments that you spend with her/him will haunt you.But its like your heart don't want to forget her/him but your brain trying not to love her/him. You are dilemma . stage in which you hate the place where you use to meet her/him. her/him memories suffocate you But as the time goes on you become stronger than you was.  

TRYING NOT TO LOVE YOU
I always die to see you,
and also made so much sacrifices for you,
But you gave me lots of pain,
at last my story end with a sad song and drops of rain.


Now your dreams are nightmare,
because it reminds happy moments that we share,
I don't want to remember the time,
I don't want to go to that place.


She breaks the relationship with a unjustified reason,
one day she will come back and say that you are the one,
today I am just saying you spend your life with all happiness,
But don't come back in misery or sadness.

My heart was broken and I want to cry,
But I stop myself and told myself that I am happy to be single guy.

                           -by Sanket Bose

Comments

Popular Posts